General, Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry
For over 18 years, Dr. Timothy Resuta has been serving families with personalized service and exceptional dental care. With the addition of Dr. Patrice Robbins, we have expanded our caring team of professionals. Drs. Resuta and Robbins' combined commitment to dental excellence sets us apart as a truly unique dental practice. Our outstanding artistic skills combined with our advanced training translate into providing you with the perfect smile.
We value the time you put aside for your visit, and we want your appointment to be as enjoyable as possible. To enhance your experience we utilize advanced technology such as minimal-radiation digital x-rays, digital photography, and CAD/CAM custom crown fabrication (CEREC). Using CEREC our doctors can design, mill, and place a custom crown in a single visit.
Our friendly, attentive staff and state-of-the-art facilities offer a comfortable experience that will leave you smiling. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice and maintaining your family's optimal oral health for a lifetime.
- Restorative Drs. Resuta and Robbins will design a restorative plan to return your mouth to optimal form, function and beauty.Learn More
- Implant Dental implants provide a solid choice for replacing missing teeth.Learn More
- Preventive We're dedicated to providing you with the comprehensive care you need for optimal oral health.Learn More
- Cosmetic Drs. Resuta & Robbins are highly trained cosmetic dentists who can aesthetically enhance your smile.Learn More
- Pamela M., Atlanta
- Thanks to the staff of Dr. Resuta and Dr. Robbins for their care and support of me. Anne at the front desk was most helpful with clearing up new insurance information. Dr. Resuta and his assistant were calm and professional during my procedure. Thank you all!
- Margaret L., Atlanta
- Even though getting crowns are not fun initially, Dr. Resuta and his staff are caring, professional and do their best to make your experience positive. My husband and I both are so appreciative and thankful to have a wonderful dentist like Dr. Resuta.